29 September 2010

WHEN IT'S DESTINY

I'm getting ready to go to a very important business meeting. I wear a suit with a tie, but no overcoat.
The sky is cloudy, but the weather is nice.
When I'm on my way it starts to rain. I arrive a little early and park close to the office. So I'm waiting in my car, the rain is getting nastier and nastier, and I have to decide whether to arrive at my appointment wet or with a violet tiny little umbrella I've just found in the car.

Reluctantly, I chose the girlish umbrella. I get out of the car, walk fast and when I'm in front of the entrance I wait for the right moment to cross the street.
Right then a car passes by and shoots on me a wall of brown water that hits me from the face to the shoes.

So I get to my business meeting all wet and with the ridiculous umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment